The “Elites” are exacerbating 2020’s chaos, we need to fix it!
Today, we will define what a Socialist is, and what Socialism is. But first, we’re going to have to talk about the “Elites” who are interested in a “Great Reset.” When I speak about “Elites,” I’m not just talking about Democrats, but also corporations or their founders that are adding the economic fire for a complete Socialist “Reset.” The theme, the keyword is “Reset.” If we can’t identify or see who aren’t helping our country become more prosperous, then we will not be able to get anywhere.
I don’t claim to be an expert, and I don’t expect you to believe me. I am not a conspiracy theorist, and I don’t want you to treat me like one. If you disrespect me. I will do it back.
- Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. (Joe Biden) — Our current President is destroying United States from within’. From the moment he took office, he canceled the Keystone XL pipeline, which caused a spike in gas prices for Canada, and the U.S.
During a January 22 call to celebrate Biden’s presidential victory, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau voiced Canada’s “disappointment” with Biden’s decision. And TC Energy (formerly TransCanada), which runs the $8 billion pipeline, announced plans to cut 1,000 jobs “immediately.”
Joe Biden’s policies caused Critical Race Theory to take over the country, and cause the military to go woke. The consumer price index is currently [PDF download, F.Y.I] at 5.4%, higher than last year, and the highest since the 2008 recession. Biden is forecast to cause inflation in the coming months. Joe Biden calls inflation a “good thing!”
“We will have several more months of rapid inflation, so I’m not saying that this is a one-month phenomenon,” Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen told CNBC in an interview that aired Thursday.
“But I think over the medium-term, we’ll see inflation decline back toward normal levels,” she added.
The article continued…
If inflation continues apace for the rest of the year, however, it will fuel the Republican case that Biden’s domestic spending agenda is reckless, and that Democrats are trying to pump trillions more government dollars into an already overheated economy.
Economic growth is not at its fastest in 40 years, but it is at its fastest since last year.
More inflation news citations for your information…
- Biden’s Inflation Causes Wages To Drop By Almost 2%
- As Economy Exclusively Underperforms, Biden Says It Is ‘Roaring Back’
- Biden: Report Showing Highest Inflation Since 2008 Is ‘Good Monthly Report’
As you can see, President Biden is hurting everything. He re-enacted most polices that were put into place during his VP tenure, under the Obama administration.
Joe Biden is listed as a Democrat, and he previously held an independent affiliation. However, I must remind you, that Joe Biden and his son are both paid off by China. [I covered this before.] He is not what he says he is, he is a Socialist, and his acts or actions are speaking louder than his words… Since taking office, he (and the Democrats) has done the following..
- House Passes $900 Billion Covid-19 Relief Package
- Blue’s Clues song shows drag queen teaching children about gay, transgender, and nonbinary characters
- SF Gay Men’s Chorus says it got threats for ‘we’ll convert your children’ song
- (Cabal related) Twitter Bans Trump; GOP Sen. Calls for Resignation
- 20,000 guardsmen to deploy for Biden inauguration (pre-Inauguration)
- Biden signs bill to fund National Guard Capitol security mission
- Biden Compares Capitol Cops to Visiting High School Sports Teams Who ‘Get Jumped’
This is contrary to what he said in a video where he said the following… “Communism is a failed system, a universally failed system, and I don’t see socialism as a very useful substitute.” I agree with the sentiment, but Biden is lying to you here.
That’s not all, Joe Biden wants to “Reset” the credit system… (Ya see, that theme of “reset” is predominant here!)
- House Democrats propose government-run credit reporting system
- Biden wants to change how credit scores work in America
- New Legislation Would Grant Automatic Forgiveness of PPP Loans Under $150,000 (July 15, 2020 — Some people didn’t get this even though they qualify, therefore a lie.)
Let’s move on here…
- Nancy Pelosi — Our Speaker of the House has been moving pieces during Trump’s presidency and working in cahoots with the Democrats. Her attitude got worse once Trump left the presidential office. She dangled the stimulus check(s) in front of Trump to prevent his 2020 Presidential win.
- Mitchell McConnell — I spoke about this guy in a previous article on Medium, and I promised to “talk about this guy later.” Here I am, holding to my promise. McConnell earned Trump’s trust over the course of the Trump presidency, but at the last second, he veto’ed the COVID-19 stimulus check in early January 2021. Mike Pence followed suit with his vote for a Harris/Biden presidency. Keep in mind, on the ticket, Mitchell McConnell is a Republican. He was the Minority lead of the house at the time, so it was up to him to uphold the constitution. With every law brought on by Republicans after this, he blocked it. Both McConnell and Pence bumped fists with the Democrats… Are you for real, now? Why you bumping fists with people who aren’t for the people!?
- Kamala Harris — I don’t know too much about this woman, besides being praised by Obama as a “fighter.” But before she took office as the VP-elect, it has come out that she is responsible for black incarceration in California before her election as VP-elect. She preaches that the next American agenda is to have “equality of outcome.”
- Bernie Sanders — I watched a video of Bernie in 2015, I honestly didn’t know what he wanted for United States in 2015. And to be quite honest… I still don’t. He wants a revolution for America, but what kind of revolution? Oh. The Socialist Revolution. Today, I’ll define what Socialism is in this article. Hint: It’s an early stage of Communism. I see them all the same. This is something I covered in another article on Medium.
Bernie wants “Democratic Socialism” and he said so in verbatim. However, make no mistake, Democratic Socialism is Socialism. There’s a meme about Socialism: “Every Socialist is a disguised dictator.” — Ludwig Von Mises
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC for short) — This woman was born in Puerto Rico, which is a Socialist state. I, myself, have traveled to this island. I’m telling you, it is a very poor state. It’s beautiful, don’t get me wrong… but it is VERY, very poor. The people of Puerto Rico are living in poverty at levels you would be shocked at. I don’t understand why this lady is bringing her politics with her to United States!? If you don’t love the politics of where you come from, DON’T VOTE THE SAME GARBAGE!
- George Soros — I don’t know much about this person, but his reputation is catching up to him. You see, those District Attorneys in your state’s offices? I am referencing the democrat-run DA’s. The problem of the DA’s offices in your local government office isn’t just because of the growing population of Socialistic Democrats, its a two-pronged issue: They are paid off by George Soros, and China. Sometimes it’s China paying off George Soros, and sometimes its because Soros is sponsoring these DA’s. Why do you think there were these riots last year? It makes total sense. If you don’t know who George Soros is, and why his influence is a problem, just watch the video below… (I’m not trying to be felicitous, I’m trying to help you.)
Watch the whole thing. It starts off sarcastic, but it gets informative as you watch along. There are tons of videos about him. Including bankrupting Britain, destabilizing Europe. We are feeling his effects HERE in the U.S. Think about it. Why is/are OUR district attorneys going soft on criminals? Why do you think there is a 80% rise of crime in Democrat-run cities or states…?
In California, we’re seeing this statewide. I left California in 2018, but as we speak, the chaos is getting worse and worse in California. I’ll talk about Gavin Newsom in just a moment, but his policies are hurting California. Now, in the background, you don’t see it, but those California DA’s are going soft on crime, and homeless population is growing in California. If you think I’m joking, check it out…
Compare that with San Francisco…
“Why San Francisco is SO BAD now?”
- Gavin Christopher Newsom (Gavin Newsom) — I lived in a small town between cities. That city is called San Carlos. The two cities that are between them are Redwood City, and Belmont, with a small shoreline area called “Redwood Shores.” THIS jackass, Gavin Newsom graduated from Redwood High School. Just down the street from where I lived, about 1.6 Miles from me. Redwood High School is a very low on the “greatest high school” list. It’s not what you’d consider the best place to be a student, or much less a politician. I feel like I crossed paths with him somehow. At least, I think someone from my network knows this Newsom guy. How he became Governor isn’t by population votes. Oh, no. Hell, no!
I seriously doubt the people of California wanted a politician to deliberately destroy the state where they live, work, or party.
It all started in January 1997, when he became a member of the San Francisco Board of Supervisors. He was promoted to Mayor in January 2004. So, the next promotion is when things got nasty. He became Lieutenant Governor in January 2011. I voted for Obama in 2008, and started my business in late 2009. I did not feel the burnt of that decision and in addition to Newsom’s promotion in 2011. Right here is where it all began. 2 years later, I saw homeless start to rise. Once again, I left in 2018. When I left, homeless got so bad, it spread out to my area of San Mateo County, which is just an hour out from San Francisco. Between 2009 to 2018, I started to travel to San Francisco to pitch my company. It got worse in 2019 as you can see from the videos I’ve embedded above.
I’ve lived in California for 36 years. I have never, ever seen the homeless get so bad. In the 1980 generation, there was crime, yes, there was homeless, yes… but never this bad. I’ve always seen San Francisco bustling with people, all of it was gone during pandemic. And speaking of pandemics, I’ve weathered at least 3 pandemics. One of them, I caught: Chicken Pox.
I’m serious. I’ve never seen anything like it. Now, can we please get his jackass recalled!? Vote YES for RECALL. Then after that, please select either Kevin Paffrath for governor, or Larry Elder for governor! Either one is a vote in confidence from me. Larry is Republican, but is being canceled because Democrats feels threatened by Larry. Kevin Paffrath is on the ballot as a Democrat, but only because the whole state is a slate full of establishment Democrats in California. It is as Super Majority as you can get as “Super” can get. So, a republican can’t get anything done. Democrats want their Democrats in power. They don’t care if people like it or not. Just see for yourself as Gavin Newsom hosts a campaign rally and lies through his mouth about the state of California, and the recall itself. As governor, you’re supposed to recognize your shortcomings in order to fix problems!
Lying, lying, and more lying! Vote YES on RECALL!
Hell, under his leadership, California had the second largest wildfire in the state’s history!
- Bill Gates — You know Bill Gates as a successful billionaire, who started Microsoft in 1975. Since the pandemic started, he was shrouded in controversy as conspiracy theorists started circulating rumors about him trying to microchip everyone because of his relationship with the elites. It somewhat came true; those COVID-19 shots have mRNA tech inside them. So at this point, this controversy was debunked and disappeared. However, the other controversies surfaced: There’s a video circulating of Bill Gates calling the pandemic as “Plandemic.” Hell, he even hosted a TED talk about the pandemic in 2015…
Other controversies includes blocking the sun, to keep the sun cool. Sounds like a nice idea to keep the earth “cool.” But the thing is, it would kill not just the earth, it would kill humans, dogs, animals, any other living life on earth. The sun is a source of “life” for plants, humans, animals, pets, dogs, and so on.
- Bill and Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton (Hillary Clinton)— Everyone knows about Bill Clinton and his sexual relationship with Monica Lewinsky. But what about his wife? Hilary Clinton. Mrs. Clinton was a U.S. Secretary of State and oversaw the 2012 attack in Benghazi, here is a recap of what happened:
The Benghazi attack was conducted by separate military factions on two separate United States compounds. The first assault occurred at the main diplomatic compound, approximately 300 yards (270 m) long and 100 yards (91 m) wide, at about 9:40 p.m. local time (3:40 p.m. Eastern Time). A mortar fire attack on a CIA annex 1.2 miles (1.9 km) away (coordinates 32.0572°N 20.0877°E) began at about 4:00 a.m. the following morning and lasted for 11 minutes.
Most people never liked Hillary Clinton as a Secretary of State for this specific reason, because she didn’t handle it correctly. Or did nothing, there is alot of back and forth on how it actually happened, but I’ll just leave that wikipedia link for you to draw your own conclusion(s). When Hillary Clinton ran for President, she got as far as the final Presidential Debates, in which Donald Trump won the presidency in 2016. Her emails were leaked, so a lot of what happened between 1993 to 2013 were unearthed. However, the hackers’ leaks focused squarely on her time as Secretary of State between 2009 to 2013.
Rumor is, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are part of the elites controlling the ideal “Great Reset.”
- Arnold Schwarzenegger — I really, really wish that I didn’t have to list Arnold’s name here, because I loved his films. Starting with his smash hit, Terminator 2. But last year, both he, and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson released videos in support for Kamala Harris’ and Joe Biden’s combined administration. That’s not all, Arnold released a new statement, he flat out says “Screw your freedom” in regards to mask mandates. Here is the full video where he explicitly says so…
Timcast responded with vitriol because he believes that it has larger ramifications…
- Andrew Cuomo — This guy, during the pandemic, by second-hand.. killed a lot of elderly folks by his own policies. The guy just didn’t get a clue, I mean, you’d think you’d stop at the nursing homes… but you go and harass your own employees, with sexual advances. Andrew Cuomo recently resigned, after his Top Aide resigned from her position. At the same time, Joe Biden called for Cuomo to resign from his position. That is rich coming from someone who’s been touching women and children unsolicited. (There are photos of Biden touching their faces in public, no less. C’mon now.)
I suppose Andrew Cuomo’s resignation is a big win in this chaotic plight for normalcy, plight for success, and to get out of this political warfare that we’re currently experiencing. We’re not out of the woods, not yet, because we have to worry about the 2022 midterms.
Fellow California Republicans aren’t trying to “endorse” a republican candidate for replacing Gavin Newsom in his Recall election, which means that they’re trying to leave it to the people of California to vote with their pens on the Recall. It’s a genius move. There is a overwhelming republican movement going on in California. Though, I’m not convinced that it’ll go as planned, there is also another big idea — MANY people call the presidential election of 2020 as “rigged.” There’s a new rule amended in California to allow for mail-in votes in the state of California.
I really wish that other states follow up on this and remove all these mayors, governors, and District Attorneys out of office before we move towards this Socialist takeover.
Wait, what is Socialism? What is a Socialist? Honestly, you really, really don’t want to know, because many countries already experienced what Socialism is. Those countries are: Venezuela, Cuba, Honduras, Nicaragua (although, it’s more of a dictatorship there than “Socialism”), Mexico (though, their situation is a bit different; there is a battle between cartels, police, and/or military), Russia, and China. Both Russia and China are late-stage communist countries, going all the way to communism.
Definition of Socialism by Merriam-Webster:
- any of various economic and political theories advocating collective or governmental ownership and administration of the means of production and distribution of goods
- a system of society or group living in which there is no private property
- a system or condition of society in which the means of production are owned and controlled by the state
I’ve bolded the entry for you to read and understand. Basically, the government owns the company, the government owns the products, services, and “means of production.” Any and/or all of the profits made by the company goes to the “members” that own the company. This means, the government will tax you until you’re broke. For example, in China, in order for you to succeed in China as a company, your company has to have a CCP member as an executive. In China, CCP members take most of the profits, and control what the company does on a daily basis. Sometimes they keep their “hands off” while mandating rules and regulations for the company. The most recognizable example in the U.S. is YouTube. CCP is calling the shots in the review process at YouTube. They are censoring content at a scale where users are complaining at YouTube for the censorship.
If you believe in Socialism, a Venezuelan Migrant has a message for you…
THIS is a Socialist…
Books to read:
- Stealth War: How China Took Over While America’s Elite Slept
- The Concentration of Power: Institutionalization, Hierarchy & Hegemony
Here is the list of articles that I’ve written that is related to this story…
- My startup pitch during pandemic (late 2019–2021)
- Welcome Democrats, to a Socialist uprising
- If you want Socialism in America, you are in for a rude awakening
- You thought, or still think Trump is racist? You are missing the point of Trump’s avoidance of condemning White Supremacy.
- “Why are taxes so high?”
- California… No, America is vulnerable
- Let’s talk about communism and why China is responsible.
Here’s a bonus video for your viewing pleasure. You hate Trump, but I implore you to calm down…